Get The Natural Path Delivered to your Inbox Every Month!
The Latest Research to Keep You and Your Family Healthy
The Natural Path Clinic
with Linda Woolven
A Comprehensive Natural Health Clinic Combining Eastern and Western Science and Tradition and Mental and Physical Well Being
Now You Can Book On-Line Appointments
From Anywhere in the World
With Linda Woolven
Virtual Solution-Focused Counselling
Depresion? Anxiety? Stress? Relationship Challenges? Life Changes?Linda is certified in Solution-Focused Counselling (University of Toronto)Find help through on-line counselling appointments with The Natural Path’s Linda Woolven
Virtual Consultations for Your Health Herbs, Vitamins & Nutrition
Need natural health help?What Do You Get in a Virtual Appointment?Benefit from Linda’s Over 20 Years of Clinical Experience & Cutting Edge Knowledge of Research as Seen in The Natural Path.Linda is a Master Herbalist who offers on-line consulations for nutrition, herbs and vitamins.
Linda is also a Registered Acupuncturist. Let her help you on-line weekly by showing you how to use your own acupressure points.
Increase Sales: Keep Your Customers Informed With The Natural Path
The leading experts in the field of natural health endorse The Natural Path. Industry consultants and store owners agree!
Great Reviews for The Natural Path
“The Natural Path provides accurate, clear information on improving one’s health by employing the healing power of nature.”
- Michael T. Murray, N.D., one of the leading researchers in natural health, faculty member of Bastyr University and author of over twenty books, including Encyclopedia of Nutritional Supplements and The Healing Power of Herbs.
“Being an informed consumer is the key to making good choices for your health. The Natural Path provides a guide post to consumers interested in making informed choices in the area of natural healthcare as well as herbal and nutritional supplements. I appreciate the newsletter’s easy-to-understand approach that is anchored in clinical research and practical experience.”
- Donald J. Brown, N.D., author of Herbal Prescriptions for Better Health, coauthor of The Natural Pharmacy and member of the Advisory Boared of the American Botanical Council and the President’s Advisory Board of Bastyr University.
“I have been reading The Natural Path for several years and find the information to be great: current, accurate and informative.”
- Terry Willard ClH, Ph.D., author of several books on herbs, including Herbs: Their Clinical Uses, Encyclopedia of Herbs and Textbook of Advanced Herbology, president of the Canadian Association of Herbal Practitioners and director of Wild Rose College of Natural Healing.
“The Natural Path offers accurate, useful, and relevant information on herbalism, nutrition, and natural healing, free from commercial influence. Highly recommended for the consumer.”
- Paul Bergner, Editor of Medical Herbalism and author of several books on herbs and nutrients, Clinical Program Director of Rocky Mountain Center for Botanical Studies.
“I found your newsletter well researched and well written. The articles all contained information of great practical value to people looking for ways to enhance their health naturally. I am certain The Natural Path will be well received by both the public and those in the health care industry.”
- Zoltan P. Rona, M.D., M.Sc., author of several books, including Return to the Joy of Health and Childhood Illness and the Allergy Connection and past president of the Canadian Holistic Medical Association.
“I strongly support The Natural Path newsletter program. From my experience as a retailer, one of the best tools that increased product information with the consumer was my store newsletter. Ultimately the product information resulted in increased sales and profits. The other main purpose is to establish your store name with your customer. The Natural Path is very well written and comes ready to use, saving you the time and expense of writing your own newsletter. It is cost effective! If you do not currently have a newsletter I suggest you do a 12 month test with The Natural Path. I am confident it will help build your business!”
- Deane Parkes, one of Canada’s leading natural health retail consultants and speakers.
The Natural Path is a comprehensive, research-based, topical tool with which to present our customers the information they need to make good choices when taking charge of their health. We believe our customers consider it to be a more “legitimate” publication than some of the others available, because it does not contain product-related advertising- or advertising of any kind, for that matter; it is also more useful tool than some other publications, because it features only products that are available in Canada- ones that the reader can actually find on our shelves!
The Natural Path is a great value for our marketing dollar- and another way for us to remain “top of mind” with our customers- great information, easy-to-read format, and our store’s logo and contact information on the front page- what more could we ask?
- Harmony Whole Foods Market
“We have been using The Natural Path newsletter for a number of years now and have been very pleased with it. We feel that the research is top-notch, that the information is valid and that it is presented clearly and concisely. We would fully recommend The Natural Path to any health-related retailer looking to stay on top of their industry.”
- Michael and Janet Kaplan, Rainbow Natural Foods
“The Natural Path has been one of our most effective specialty approaches to the wellness of our customers. The content is well documented and presented in a clear format. I encourage all [stores] to take advantage of The Natural Path opportunity. Your customers and staff will appreciate it.”
- Jim Boylan, Green Tree Wellness Centre